This site was last updated on: Feb. 20, 2015
Click here to view a list of recent changes.
This site is sponsored by New Hampshire AA District 12.
Some of the helpful information that can be found within this site are:
After some consideration the DCM and Alternate DCMhave concluded that the recent spate of inclementweather, combined with the pending NERASAAConference to be held this weekend, have created asituation which in effect disrupts almost the entireAgenda for our Re-Scheduled District AssemblyMeeting this for Sunday February 22, 2015.As a result and after extensive advisory the DCM hasCancelled the District Assembly Meeting for February 2015.The next scheduled Meeting is for Sunday – March 15, 2015.
- The Courage to Change Group that normally meets on Saturday night at the VA has been cancelled for Saturday February 14, 2015.
- The next District 12 Assembly meeting will be held on February 22, 2015 at 6:00 PM.
- announcements of individual Groups and the District
- A calendar of group and district events
- A calendar of District 12 Committee meetings and other events
- A directory of groups within District 12
- Helpful information for those AAs who are involved in district service
Please explore the site and feel free to forward any comments, both good or critical, to the webmaster.
Who We Are
This web site is sponsored and maintained by New Hampshire Area 43, District 12 of Alcoholics Anonymous. District 12 is made up of the AA groups in the towns of Bedford, Goffstown, Hooksett, New Boston and the City of Manchester, New Hampshire.
AA districts allow groups within the district to consolidate resources in order to better perform AA’s primary purpose, which is to reach out to the alcoholic who still suffers.
The District Assembly meets on the third Sunday of each month, from 6 PM to 8 PM at St. Raphael’s Church on Ferry St on the west side of Manchester.
To post an event or an announcement on this website send an email to: