This site was last updated on: July 18, 2017
This site is sponsored by New Hampshire AA District 12.
Some of the helpful information that can be found within this site are:
The Courage to Change Group that normally meets at the VA Medical Center will not meet tonite July 22, 2017.
Pathway to Sobriety Group
NEW TIME: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Formerly 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM
Starting July 11, 2017. SAME LOCATION
- The next scheduled District Assembly Meeting is Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 6:00 PM
Announcements of individual Groups and the District
- A calendar of group and district events
- Service Calendar: A calendar of District 12 Committee meetings and other events
- A directory of groups within District 12
- Helpful information for those AAs who are involved in district service
- Please explore the site and feel free to forward any comments, both good or critical, to the webmaster.
Who We Are
This web site is sponsored and maintained by New Hampshire Area 43, District 12 of Alcoholics Anonymous. District 12 is made up of the AA groups in the towns of Bedford, Goffstown, Hooksett, New Boston and the City of Manchester, New Hampshire.
AA districts allow groups within the district to consolidate resources in order to better perform AA’s primary purpose, which is to reach out to the alcoholic who still suffers.
District 12 Mission Statement
The General Service Assembly of Alcoholics Anonymous (District 12) is the guardian of local services and of the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions and Twelve Concepts of Alcoholics Anonymous. The District shall be a service body only, never a government for Alcoholics Anonymous.
The District Assembly meets on the third Sunday of each month, from 6 PM to 8 PM at St. Raphael’s Church on Ferry St on the west side of Manchester.
To post an event or an announcement on this website send an email to: